What do Clubmugs do?
Clubmugs design and print mugs in our Belfast studio. We have perfected a dye-sublimation process that allows us to offer top-to-bottom all-mug prints.
We work with charities, businesses, sport clubs, retail outlets and designers all over the UK & Ireland. We also sell to the public. We pride ourselves on low minimums, a fair price structure and fantastic looking mugs.
Read our story here.
WE'D LIKE SOME MUGS FOR OUR CLUB, CHARITY, SHOP, BRAND, BUSINESS...
Give us as much info as you can and we will give you our best price. Info on pricing & delivery below.
WHAT info DO YOU NEED?
Tell us who for, what for, approximately how many you would like and when for.
Tell us your website, social media links and any strap-lines or mottos you would like woven into the design. Send us your logo, crest or badge - the highest resolution you have.
A jpeg will do to get us started but eps, vector or scalable pdf is preferable.
WE DON'T HAVE A HIGH-QUALITY LOGO / BADGE, WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR US?
Send us what you have and we'll take a look. We may have to recreate it for you but we won't charge you for that. Many clubs end up with brand new badge artwork as well as their mugs.
It's added value and the better the original artwork, the better the mugs will look.
How does it work?
- Once we've agreed a price, quantity and delivery schedule, we will start work on some ideas.
- If required we will rebuild your crest or logo. We don't charge for this service.
- We email you the flat layouts for consideration then we tweak the designs to your specifications.
- Once signed off we produce the mugs. You can collect in Belfast or they will be dispatched.
We do not charge for design, there are no extra set-up fees. You pay per mug & for delivery only.
Prices, Delivery & Terms
- Minimum order is one case of 36 mugs. Orders in multiples of 36's. (Need less? See below)
- Mugs start at 3.33 plus VAT (4.00 per mug) for a single case however we can go lower, get in touch.
- Favourable rates for charities, wholesale and repeat orders.
- We will try to give you our best price straight away rather than have you commit to large quantities.
- We prefer to establish a relationship with the anticipation of repeat orders by offering you a good price immediately.
- You can mix different designs into one case.
- If you have your own designs we can send you a template.
- Collection or courier. Two cases (72 mugs) delivered for same price as one.
Delivery (per double case of 72 mugs)
Collection Dunmurry - Free
Northern Ireland - £4.95 (+ VAT)
Ireland - £7.95 (+ VAT)
UK - £12.50 (+ VAT)
Pallet of mugs (up to 56 cases) UK, Ireland & Rest of Europe from £85.00
The (not so) small print
- We are happy to do orders smaller than 36 however these will cost more per unit due to set-up time, just email us.
- We cannot start work on a design without a commitment to at least one case. If you ask us to create a design we consider you responsible for honouring that commitment to 36 mugs and will pursue payment for same.
- The design layouts we create for you are the intellectual property of Clubmugs. These must not be reproduced or approximated by another supplier - we own that work.
- You may supply your own full-wrap design, this is your intellectual property. We are merely printers in that instance.
- We will not dispatch to new customers without payment in full. Payment terms on application only.
- Please check final design layouts carefully before signing off. Mugs will be printed as signed off and any mistakes identified after production are your responsibility.
- This is not a pantone-based process. We will do our very best to colour match however colours will look different on different screens and devices; and will look different again on a mug.
- The process is dye-sublimation, the coloured ink is sublimated into a polymer coating on the mug and becomes part of the mug. There is no raised 'feel' as with some printing processes.
- Our quality-control is excellent and we only supply top quality mugs. All mugs supplied will be 'sellable' however the odd fleck or aberration is to be expected. Small tolerances are to be expected.
- We buy the best dye-sublimation blanks available in the UK however tolerances in size/shape are to be expected <2mm.
- Our mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe - however we do tell people that if they love their mug it is better to hand-soap them as some dishwasher tablets are very harsh. Not suitable for regular use in industrial dish washers.
- If mugs arrive damaged please take photos of packaging and damaged goods and email us immediately. No courier will insure ceramics for transit. We rarely get breakages however because we package our mugs very well and use a regular, reliable courier. We will split the difference with you on breakages as a gesture of goodwill - but please send photos of damage.
- We regularly work with wholesalers / resellers for our individual football and gift designs - get in touch.
Finally..WISE THE BAP
We really are the best, you will not be disappointed! There are cheaper mugs out there of course and quite often they'll do the job, but we can promise you that they won't look anything like ours. And whilst we love our big brands and always take care of them - similarly we are eager to pull out all the stops for a small club or project. It's the attention to detail that our reputation is built on. Apart from anything else - we love people who love a good mug!